10000 LB Capacity 12V Electric Winch
This is an Electric Winch which is packed with the features you just want: Efficient Three-stage Planetary Gear Train, Automatic Braking Action, Hand held Corded Remote Switch, Free Spooling Clutch, Power IN and OUT, and a 4-Way Roller Fair lead. Powerful Horse Power, Extra Fast Speed, and Compact Design make this winch a must-have for recovery applications.
- 10,000LB ( single line rated pull ) Electric Winch
- Efficient Three-stage Planetary Gear Train helps to offer powerful horsepower
- 4-Way Roller Fair lead to guide the rope onto the drum evenly
- Free spooling clutch allows the wire rope to be pulled out without using electric power
- Power IN and OUT through a remote switch with 12ft leads
- Automatic braking in the drum will lock the wire rope and stop pulling when you release button on the switch.
- Extra protective casings for connectors, insuring safety and low wear-out.
- Custom gaskets seal up critical inner components from water and debris infiltration
- Single line rated pull: 10000LBS(4536kgs)
- Motor: 5.5hp/4.0kw (12V), Series Wound
- Control: Remote switch,12ft lead
- Gear train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Gear reduction ratio: 187.2:1
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear
- Braking Action: Automatic In-The-Drum
- Drum Size(Diam. x L): 2.5" x 8.8"
- Cable(Diam. x L): 0.33" x 92'
- Fair lead: 4-Way Roller Fair lead
- Remote Control: Included
- Battery Recommended: 650CCA minimum for winching
- Battery Leads: 2 gauge, 72"
- Finish: Dark gray powder coat
- Overall Dimensions(L x W x H): 21.1"x6.3"x8.6"
- Mounting Bolt Pattern(L x W): 10" x 4.5"
- Net Weight: 79.2lbs
- 1 x 10000lb Winch
- 1 x Solenoid Box Assembly
- 1 x Roller Fair lead
- 1 x Remote Switch with 12ft Leads
- 1 x Hook
- 1 x Safety Pull Strap
- 1 x 72" Battery Leads
- Some Fixing Accessories Needed
- 1 x Pair of Safety Gloves As Free Gift
- 1 x Users Manual
1) Do not use winch as a hoist, do not use for transportation of
2) Don't operate and spool under full load over one minute continuously.
3) While motor is over heating, please stop for a while to cool down.
Line speed and motor current (first layer):
Line pull and Cable capacity:
Or Call 1-866-606-3991