110cc Assassin 4 Stroke ATV W/18" Tires & Utility Rack
110cc Assassin - 4-Stroke Fully Automatic ATV W 18" Tires & Utility Rack
CALL 866-606-3991INTRODUCING THE LG ASSASSIN- AMERICA'S NEW 110cc ATV!
We have done more business than any retail ATV business ONLINE! Call now to order!!!
TOWERS OVER OUR 110cc SCORPION!!
Look at the Features the Assassin ATV W 18" Tires & Utility Rack comes with Before You Buy:
- 110cc 4-Stroke Engine - (High Performance Engine)
- Fully Automatic (No hand clutch)
- Fully Independent Dual Front Suspension - Rear Mono Shock
- Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Remote Start & Stop - optional (turn the engine off while the child is 50 yards away)
- Front 19" Tires and Rear 18" Tires
- UV Resistant Injection Molded Plastic Body
- Rear Utility Rack!!!
Throttle Limiter Included! This transmission is great and you really can beat the hell out of it!GUARANTEED SATISFACTION!
You will be extremely excited once you receive the 110cc Assassin ATV W/18" Tires because it has what other competition on EBAY does NOT! Sure there are others out there claiming or selling models that look the same, however the quality is just not there! Every single bike has an available 6 month warranty that is fully backed leaving you with NO RISK involved! Everyone else charges too much for their warranty except us! We stand behind our products.Call us for sources, we have sales receipts, and have done over $1,000,000 in business in just one month. Now ask others sellers if they have done that and can prove it! CALL (866)606-3991
Check out other competition and the give us a call once you have made your decision.
As stated from other sellers, here are some questions that other Sellers want answers to, well here they are!
- Question: What is the difference between 2 stroke and 4 stroke performance?
- Answer: 2 stroke performance engines have more lower end torque and require more maintenance, where as 4 stroke can last much longer, and be ridden for longer periods of time and have higher end torque.
- Question: What's a progressive Dual A-Arm Suspension? What do you call a solid bar across the front?
- Answer: The progressive dual arm shock is simply 2 separate shocks that will fluctuate themselves if one tire ends up in a deeper hole than the other.
- Question: Do you have shocks?
- Answer: Yes, all the atv's that I sell have shocks! There are pictures to prove it!Why don't you show a picture of the front of your unit?
- Question: Do you have independent suspension?
- Answer: Absolutely! If I didn't sell them with independent shocks, you would have the most UNCOMFORTABLE RIDE!
- Question: What happens when you start a fully automatic while depressing the throttle...
- Answer: The bike will just take off, however you can just simply give the engine less gas and it will not jump so much!
- Question: Wouldn't it be safer if you could add a neutral gear without having 4 gears to confuse young riders?
- Answer: NO! Children need toys to be simple and safe! If you added a neutral they could accidentally pop the clutch and fall off the back!
- Question: How many gears does your unit have?
- Answer: Single cylinder 4 speed - automatic transmission
- Question? Whats more effective, easier to replace, cleaner, more durable... a Hydraulic Disk or a manual drum?
- Answer: Hydraulic Disc is the best for stopping, cleaning and is much more durable! Easy to replace!
- Question: How big is your ATV?
- Answer: Please look at the pictures below.
We understand that there is much competition out there, however there is not the comparison and quality out there like the ATV's that Legion Global sells! Again, We have been selling bikes for the past 5 years. Check out our Performance and you will be Amazed = Guaranteed! We sell the best safety, performance and durability for the MONEY! Please do not compare this model to the cheaper ATV'S
NOW for the Specs:
|Engine||110cc Air Cooled 4 stroke-|
|Max Power (kW/rpm)||8 H.P.|
|Max Torque (N/M/rpm)||Can Pull Med/Large Adult|
|Start||Electric with a set of keys|
|Transmission||FULLY Automatic / No Hand Clutch|
|Weight Capacity||250 LBS|
|Tires||Front: 19 x 7 - 8 ---- Rear: 18 x 9.5 - 8|
|Brakes||Rear Disc (Available Front Drums)|
|Top Speed||30-40 MPH - Depending on Rider Weight|
|Suspension||Front Dual Independent Suspension - Rear mono shock (Adjustable)|
|Fuel Capacity||.75 Gal- (3-4 Hour Ride Time)|
|Noise||Very, Very Quiet 35db|
|Warranty||Call (886) 606-3991|
|Colors||Black/Red, Blue/Silver, Yellow/Silver, Red/Silver, Black/ Flames|
|Safety Features||(Optional) Remote Control Start/Stop, Kill switch, Headlight
Speed Restrictor (Governor):
You can adjust this down to 5 MPH while your child is learning to ride the ATV. Extra large brake for fast stopping.
Easy to use auto kill switch,
List Price: $1,774.95
Our Price: $1,125.95