18L Autoclave Steam Sterilizer - Gas Or Electric
- GAS OR ELECTRIC
The product uses saturated steam to rapidly and efficiently sterilize articles. It can be used in hospitals, public health centers, health stations, clinics in factories and mines, scientific research institutes, etc, to sterilize medical equipment, surgical dressings, glassutensils, solutions, substrata. It can also be used as cooker in plateau areas and he used to make high quality drinking water in industrial and mining enterprises. It has hundreds of other uses as well.
Product Features / Specifications
- New 2010 Model
- Powerful 2KW immersed electro-thermal tube - allows for fast 35 min or less quick cleaning cycle
- Large 18L capacity - (Diameter:280 x Height:265mm)
- Megabar and temperature gauge
- Rated working pressure - 0.14 to 0.16 MPa (Max safe pressure - 0.165 MPa)
- Voltage - 110v 60hz (For use in United States or Canada)
- Rapid cooling system and interior circulation system
- Double safety function with safety valve and air releasing valve
- CE and ISO9001 quality certifications
- Brand new sealed in factory CARTON - MSRP $1299
- 1 Year warranty!
The product is heated by the 2KW immersed electro-thermal tube. It gets hot very fast and with low power consumption (saving about 50% of energy as compares with electric stove).
The container is made of 0CrlgNi9 (stainless steel), which is not only alkali & acid proof but also more than 3 times more tensile and compressive than aluminum alloy, ensuring safety and service life.
The lid is equipped with a safety valve and air releasing valve. When the steam pressure exceeds 0.16MPa, the safety valve can automatically release the pressure that is too high, having double safety function and featuring safety and reliability in use. The lid is also equipped with a pressure gauge with megabar and temperature readings, which makes it convenient for the user.
Instructions for use
1. Pour 3.5 liters of water into the container and be ready for use. As sterilization will consume certain amount of water, add water to the rated amount before using again~ otherwise the electro-thermal tube will be damaged due to shortage of water.
2. Put the articles to be sterilized on the sieve plate in the sterilizing drum, properly wrapped up, leaving certain space between the items so as to let the steam penetrate, thus guaranteeing sterilizing quality.
3. Put the sterilizing drum into the container and
then insert the hose (on the lid) into the half-round slot in the
sterilizing drum. Making the alignment of the lid and the ear slot on
the container and evenly tightening the handle to make the lid and
container closely fit each other.
4. Plug in the power to the unit. It displays the beginning of heating, and at this time air releasing valve should be opened to let cold air out. When the steam jets out from the air-releasing valve, close the valve. The pointer of pressure gauge will indicate steam pressure in the sterilizer.
5. When steam pressure reaches the requested pressure of sterilization, begin to account the needed time of sterilization. When steam pressure rises up to 0.14MPa, safety valve starts to operate automatically so as to keep the constant pressure. If needing the pressure below 0.14MPa to sterilize, you can control the power switch on or off by hand to keep constant Pressure when the pressure reached the requested range.6. Once complete with the sterilization, cut off the power. Wait for the readings of pressure gauge to return to zero, then open the air releasing valve and the lid. Do not release steam or open the lid immediately to avoid the boiling liquid to flow out the container, which can cause injury. *Again, make sure the temperature has cooled down full, before opening the lid.
- Portable sterilizer unit
- Sieve plate
- Power cord (110v 60hz for North American market)
- Operation manual
- Everything you need is included. It will be ready to operate out of the box!
ORDER ONLINE OR