250cc LG Utility 4 Stroke ATV- 5 Speed Manual
We have been selling these Scooters and Atv's for the past 5 years! Please call for references!
We have done more business than any retail scooter business ONLINE!
CALL NOW 866-606-3991 250cc FOUR WHEELER ATV
You will be extremely excited once you receive the 250cc Quad ATV because it has what other 250cc Quad ATV sellers on EBAY does NOT! Sure there are others out there claiming or selling models that look the same, however the quality is just not there! Every single ATV comes with a warranty that is fully backed leaving you with NO RISK involved!
Call us for sources, we have sales receipts, and have done over $130,000 in business in just one month. Now ask others sellers if they have done that and can prove it!Check out other competition and the give us a call once you have made your decision.
Check Out Some Of The Features The
250cc Quad ATV Comes With
250cc 4-Stroke Engine - (High Performance Engine) 250cc ATV Five Speed Transmission
(manual w/ hand clutch) & Reverse 250cc ATV Fully Independent Dual Front Suspension
And Air Rear Mono Shock (Heavy DUTY 250cc ATV Hydraulic Disc Brakes
250cc ATV Front and Rear Utility Racks
CALL NOW 866-606-3991 250cc 4 WHEELER ATV
We understand that there is much competition out there, however there is not the comparison and quality out there like the ATV's that SaferWholeSale sells! Again, We have been selling ATV's for the past 5 years. Check out our Performance and you will be Amazed Guaranteed! We sell the best safety, performance and durability for the MONEY! Please do not compare this model to the cheaper ATV'SCall us for sources, we sell many dirt bikes, 250cc four wheelers, 250cc atvs, 250cc quads, 250cc go carts, and much more!
As stated from other sellers, here are some questions that
other Sellers want answers to, well here they are!
- Question: What is the difference between 2 stroke and 4 stroke performance?
- Answer: 2 stroke performance engines have more lower end torque and require more maintenance, whereas 4 stroke can last much longer, and be ridden for longer periods of time and have higher end torque.
- Question: What's a progressive Dual A-Arm Suspension? What do you call a solid bar across the front?
- Answer: The progressive dual arm shock is simply 2 separate shocks that will fluctuate themselves if one tire ends up in a deeper hole than the other.
- Question: Do you have shocks?
- Answer: Yes, all the atv's that I sell have shocks! There are pictures to prove it!
- Question: Do you have independent suspension?
- Answer: Absolutely! If I didn't sell them with independent shocks, you would have the most UNCOMFORTABLE RIDE!
- Question: what happens when you start a fully automatic while depressing the throttle?
- Answer: The bike will just take off, however you can just simply give the engine less gas and it will not jump so much!
- Question: Wouldn't it be safer if you could add a neutral gear without having 4 gears to confuse young riders?
- Answer: NO! Children need toys to be simple and safe! If you added a neutral they could accidentally pop the clutch and fall off the back!
- Question: How many gears does your unit have?
- Answer: Single cylinder 5 speed - Manual Transmission
- Question: Whats more effective, easier to replace, cleaner, more durable... a Hydraulic Disk or a manual drum?
- Answer: Hydraulic Disc is the best for stopping, cleaning and is much more durable! Easy to replace!
- Question: How big is your ATV?
- Answer: Please check out the pictures.
Retail Price: $2,695.95Sale Price: $2,499.95